An essential, achievable, and comprehensive class that will set graduates up for success in any cannabis career path in the state
New Jersey’s cannabis market is ripe with opportunity. The state recently legalized adult-use cannabis and retail sales are expected to exceed $2 billion in the next five years. To ensure success in this fast-growing legal cannabis market, you need to understand the state’s complex cannabis regulations and laws.
The THC University New Jersey Cannabis Regulations Course covers all the topics you must understand in easy-to-digest course modules. Upon completion of the course, graduates will have a clear understanding of state and federal cannabis laws, setting them up for success in their career path.
- General legal oversight
- Federal cannabis laws
- State and federal privacy laws
- Medical cannabis dispensary licensing
- Adult use dispensary licensing and application process
- General cannabis business requirements
- Cannabis business training
- Cannabis cultivation laws
- Cannabis product manufacturing
- Security requirements of cannabis facilities
- Cannabis transportation
- Labeling requirements
The New Jersey Cannabis Regulations Course is critically important for those in every stage of their cannabis careers. Not only is the cannabis industry extremely regulated, the risks of legal and compliance mistakes are massive.
For entrepreneurs, you risk fines, fees, and even losing your license if you aren’t following all state and federal cannabis laws and training programs for workforce development.
For cannabis establishment employees, your employers want to limit any risks to their business and ensure anyone they hire clearly understands at least the basics of cannabis regulations.
There are a number of groups that benefit from these classes, including:
- New to cannabis and looking for their first job – the course helps job seekers and industry professionals stand out, improving your chance of landing the perfect role.
- Need to complete their state-mandated cannabis business training – the course covers three hours of the state’s required eight. Additional THC University courses and/or onsite cannabis training will cover the remaining requirements.
- Opening a cannabis business in the state – the course provides an excellent ground floor for license applicants and license holders to build on. Cannabis is highly complex and requires extensive regulatory knowledge to excel in the marijuana program.
- Generally interested in the cannabis plant and looking to learn more about marijuana laws in the state of New Jersey – the course covers all the important regulatory categories of cannabis, from dispensary training to cannabis cultivation to product manufacturing, and everything in between.
The New Jersey cannabis training course was created by experts in the industry based on legal requirements sent out by the state. The course is done entirely online so students can graduate from anywhere in the world.
Students will learn the fundamentals of medical marijuana, recreational cannabis, and requirements from the Cannabis Regulatory Commission.
Each module is followed by a short quiz to ensure a proper understanding of the course material. At the end, students must pass a final exam before becoming NJ cannabis certified.
On average, it takes about 4 hours to complete the course, but our team is available to help if you get stuck!
I think the courses are very informative and focus on all the appropriate aspects of Cannabis, it’s emerging culture, business/law, and (most importantly) the medicinal and wellness cultivation. I know that these courses are being refined every step of the way and I am very impressed with the support and responses I receive from the staff. …
I really loved this course! The format was easy to follow, fun and packed with a TON of information! I researched a ton of schools and felt that this was the best and most reliable program, and THC University proved me right! Great job THC University! Thank you!
I’m so excited to receive my certificate! I thought the courses were great! They were very well put together and did a great job of covering so many areas of cannabis information.
The course was wonderful and I’ve already began looking for work in the cannabis industry! So far I’ve had 2 phone interviews, one in WA and another for a commercial medicinal grow that is going to be located in Illinois! All thanks to the knowledge gained from THCU!!!
Just wanted to say a big Thank You! I just got hired at Reno’s first official Dispensary, Sierra Wellness Connection as Assistant manager ! I start July 13, 2015. Without THCU I would of never had the courage to go for it and follow my lifelong dream. Can’t wait to start the next chapter of…
I thought I knew everything there is to know about marijuana, but after taking THC Universities courses, I knew I was missing out on a lot of information. I will always be a student, the classes are updated regularly, and filed with vital information.