Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure members’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate member requests and/or problems to management when needed.
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for patient depending on their individual needs.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to patients clearly and effectively.
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
- Frequently maintain dispensary’s cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitization.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry desirable, but not required
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Curaleaf creates clean, reliable, trusted cannabis products for wellness and medical use. Our highly-skilled dispensary staff is trained—and dedicated!—to help you find just the right method and concentration to achieve your personal cannabis goals
To apply for this job please visit vangst.com.