At 710 Labs, our mission is simple: to disrupt the industry through obsessive quality. We believe in quality over everything – quality people, quality thinking, quality expression, quality of life. We believe in open communication and genuine collaboration where everyone has a voice. We rise together as a team and as an industry.
710 Labs is an award-winning multi-state cannabis brand obsessed with making the richest flavored, organic, small batch cannabis on the planet. We are the OGs that hand select and hunt exotic cultivars from the most renowned breeders. We collaborate with artists such as Richard Prince, LSD World Peace, Astral Oracles, The Elder Stateman and Camp High among others for exclusive accessories and product drops.
Come join us.
- Ensuring all required paperwork is completed.
- Ensuring all product weights, containers, and jars are accounted for.
- Work closely with Lab to ensure successful and accurate product transfers.
- Directs and assigns work to employees to achieve goals.
- Leads, guides, and communicates to employees in a professional manner.
- Provides training and development to new and existing employees.
- Notifies supervisor of any product issues including damage or contamination.
- Notifies supervisor of any equipment failures and supply needs for the department.
- Ensure all employees are following General SOPs, Freezer Storage SOPs, Gramming and Boxing SOPs.
- Ensure the department maintains a clean working environment.
- Communicates any performance or production concerns to supervisor.
- Able to work on feet for 8 hours.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Able to work in a cold refrigerated room for extended periods of time.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Detail orientated with an eye on process improvement and optimization.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- 1-2 years of management, supervisor, or lead experience.
- Benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D, 401K with company match, paid time off, and holidays.
Please note that the regulations and laws of The State of Michigan require persons working onsite at a cannabis facility to be at least 21 years of age.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jobscore.com.