Earn a Master Grower certificate before September 1st and get 2 certifications for free
- There is a limit of 50 students accepted per month.
- Must apply in order to be accepted, once accepted you must register within 7 days.
- 13+ courses! One on one’s w/ instructors
- Take classes on your own schedule
- Curriculum updated monthly with interactive 21st century education
- Perfect for hobbyists wanting to be experts, or industry professionals seeking training.
- Tuition is only $200 for 30 days access!
- Coming soon: More certification programs, and classes.
- Coming soon: Alumni (past students) resource center, with support access with other students, instructors and more opportunities.
- I was lucky enough to try the beta online interactive courses, and I am so impressed! When this get's released to the public, the industry will never be the same. The courses are fun, and way more interactive and useful then the courses I took at my college.Sean Simpson
- I thought I knew everything there is to know about marijuana, but after taking THC Universities courses, I knew I was missing out on a lot of information. I will always be a student, the classes are updated regularly, and filed with vital information.Andrew Duran
- I have the best crop in town because of THCU! I am starting out as a caregiver, and I have been flooded with patients who have tried my product, and want me to grow their plants. I am now making edibles and hash for my patients too!Nick Cooke
- I have to admit, I was nervous just starting out, but all of my guy friends who grow were very impressed with my first crop. Who knew this girl has a green thumb! They said it took them years to do what I am doing, and I have everyone at THC University to thank.Alison Bordeau
- Thank you THC University, I am now growing larger, healthier plants because of what I learned. I used to get frustrated, trying this and that, watching videos on YouTube, but your classes are by far top of the line!Heath Ridder
Starting July 17th, THC University will be hosting a Cannabis Taste and Effects class every Thursday at Green Labs, a cannabis startup incubator. The class allows students to sample up to 6 different strains of marijuana while learning the science behind what makes cannabis taste, smell and feel so good and what cannabinoids are best for certain conditions.
The class is led by industry experts who will instruct the students on where the cannabis is from, how it’s best grown, and how medical patients would best benefit from that particular strain.
During the class, students will also enjoy food pairings that go well with the strain, and to clean the pallet. There will be no alcohol at this event, but there will be other refreshments available. There will be no tickets sold for this event, attendees must be invited, and reserve their spot.
Must be 21+
Where: Green Labs. 1250 31st Denver, CO 80205
When: Every Thursday, 7pm-8:30pm
Must be invited to attend. Entry is $75